When people enquire about Photoshoots capturing their new little bundle, there’s more than one option. It’s good to consider both of course, however the shoots will have different outcomes so I thought to put these into a blog post so you guys can take a look and see the differences!
Studio Sessions explained
Studio Sessions are great for newborn moments, capture them brand new earth side in sleepy poses, beautiful details and in your arms all in one place, the warmth of my studio! I’m still super new to this, however I’m so enjoying it, and babies really bring a smile to my face. in this shoot you can expect;
- A 2 hour session at my garden studio in Tonbridge, Kent
- Sleepy newborn poses using my wraps and props
- Some parent and baby photographs in arms all cuddly
- Option for sibling and baby photographs
- All images included in an online gallery with high resolution download
- Great for : Newborn posing, Sitting babies and up to 3 year olds.
For sleepy poses, baby needs to be brand new, under 2 weeks max, under 10 days preferred.
Lifestyle Sessions explained
Lifestyle Sessions are perfect for those wanting to capture the memories with no panic about getting into the studio early doors into parenting. If you’re not fussed about those simple posed sleepy shots, this shoot concentrates more on a relaxed style, babe in arms and details more naturally.
What you can expect;
- A 1 hour shoot on location of your choosing
- depending on location there’s a lot of variety in the images, if in your home we can work with multiple rooms and light
- Make the shoot your own with your favourite location or props, using your babies nursery etc.
- Your own space and comforts
- Online gallery with all images included with a high resolution download
- Generally more images due to more variety of location.
- Great for; Capturing newborn moments no matter the age, multiple family members + variety of locations.